DOOM PATROL IS STELLAR!

Not knowing about the Doom Patrol prior to this, I didn’t know what to expect…but this show is amazing. The backstory of every character, outside of Cyborg (because I knew his story already), Is super fresh. Crazy Jane is my fave character. They have cracked the surface of her character yet, I’m sure. I’m a fan and I’m watching intently. Can’t wait for next week. DC Universe is Dope.

13 Likes

HIGH FIVE

1 Like

I feel the same way about this service. DCU has created a whole new level of awesomeness.

2 Likes

*show and service

2 Likes

Yes the show and this service are both incredible and only getting better. It’s a new Golden Age for DC fans.

3 Likes

I completely agree.

1 Like

You guys catch the Wonder Woman Easter egg in episode 6??

1 Like

No what was it?

I think he’s referring to The Good Killer Sword

God Killer

Big Yep!

I love Doom Patrol on so many levels.

Agree, of all the original series first announced (Titans, Doom Patrol, Young Justice, Stargirl, Harley Quinn) Doom Patrol was the one I was least excited about since I was not at all familiar with the characters. But this show has been so good, the only bad thing about it is that it will eventually end. But hey, at least then we will have Swamp Thing.

1 Like

I think Doom Patrol is so great because the writers knew that nobody would know the characters, and that they would have to spend a lot of time just really delving deep into them. It’s a really satisfying feeling to not know anything about the characters going into something, and feel emotionally invested in them by the end. It’s a sort of expansion of one’s capacity for compassion.

1 Like