Doom Patrol is Only Hours Away!

And I can NOT sit still!

Guys… Normally, I wait until the WAL’s to view any new video content for the first time.

But I’m not sure that I can make it a whole 'nother day!
:weary::weary::weary:

I’ve seen the teaser. I’ve seen the trailer. And now I have seen the beginning credits of the pilot episode.

Somebody strap me down, because now I am on the edge of the edge of my seat.
:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

You can check out the “Doom Patrol” beginning credits here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK5oeV_JYy0

8 Likes

You could just keep rewatching episode four of Titans until tomorrow.

2 Likes

I asked my friend who is a police officer if they could through me in jail for a few hours until the episode comes out but they refused. :frowning:

4 Likes

Just get drunk, you won’t have a clear conscious to think about Doom Patrol, urinate in grass on public property… you wind up in prison for the night. You are ready for Doom Patrol.

4 Likes

I’m hype too!!!

2 Likes

seriously going to get up at 6am and have coffee with Doom Patrol :coffee:

3 Likes

Does it drop at midnight PST tonight? If so… I … can…make …it…coach… I … can… make it…

2 Likes

I believe it drops at 9am est/6am pst

1 Like

@abfgmsw
I’ve watched it 3 times in the past week and a half. lolll

1 Like

@Redhood.55520
Darn it! That was next on my list of things to try…

@abfgmsw
That plan sounds quite effective.
However.
I do not recommend.
:joy:

1 Like

@manifest
I thought about it!
And now I’m trying really really REALLY hard to not.

1 Like

Just get juiced on Mountain Dew and read Doom Patrol all night until it debuts in the morning.

That’s my MO at least.

4 Likes

@jcannon004.10137
Drops @ 6AM PST.
Maybe if I just all the way in tomorrow, the wait’ll be halfway over…

I want to watch it now! Is it just me or did KittyKrawler brag about how many time she saw it while we have to wait?LOL! :smile:

1 Like

I’ll be cooking like negative man in the Titans episode then enjoy my breakfast as I watch this first episode on my tv!

2 Likes

Sorry for responding after-the-fact, or in this case, premiere, but were you able to find some form of distraction?

3 Likes

@abfgmsw
Indeed I was! It took a long time to truly stop thinking about it, but eventually I was able to resume life as usual.
Thanks for asking.
:smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully, it was worth the wait.

1 Like