Doom Patrol Ep. #14 "Penultimate Patrol” Discussion Thread: Spoiler Zone! 🚨

Mind blown. I can’t wait for season 2. I love this show.

1 Like

The orgasm may have delayed finding Niles, but on the plus side, it was nice to see Jane have a wonderful time for once!

6 Likes

@LeonardoMyst this guy gets it👈🏽 I 100 % agree that’s spot on plus that footage I still don’t believe it authenticated, smells fishy!

This how has been the surprise I get more into the more I reread old Morrison runs and talk with folk online and this forum as well!
And that cast, crew, writers set design the duo of Matt Zuk and Riley that provide the form to Matt Bomer and Brendan’s voice…Diane for Emmy lead and April for Supporting or vice versa but honestly we all see how well the time and dedication put into this show! Season 2 hurry up and continue the story after next week

3 Likes

Season 2?

2 Likes

Watching again i realize the real torture mr. Nobody inflicted on the chief was denying him those chocolate chip pancakes

6 Likes

@MillaDMac Poor Chief, eternally having eaten them in a yesterday that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

The truly painful scene of all the first season man the denial of chocolate is a pain no man should endure

4 Likes

Wow!! I never read the Doom Patrol comics, so the plot twist took me for a loop. I thought he was just observing the Doom Patrol to be with his immortal cavewoman girlfriend. Never thought he would cause the pain they had endured to get to Niles to begin with. I really loved the reflection sequence of each character, and the scene between Victor and Silas. They have grown so much this season. I’m so glad the Beard Hunter lived. He is just too funny to die.

Now I want some chocolate pancakes with bacon hehe.

5 Likes

And the scene with Beard Hunter and the cigarette. Lol!

3 Likes

Are you guys surprised they didn’t stray away from the comics and had Niles create the Doom Patrol’s accidents still?

1 Like

Be funny if a manhole pops open and steam started to come out for Danny after that little orgasm trip.

1 Like

What a Crazy way to go yet get way to set up the next episode if interested here is my video review of it.
https://youtu.be/heOvjY-N844

1 Like

@zulmara5.38205,

I wasn’t surprised that they kept that in.
I was surprised that they revealed it this season. I really expected it to come out on the second or third season.

2 Likes

@thebluedragon03,

Well… there was the hydrant…

1 Like

Just.
So.
Good.

I :heart: This Show!

2 Likes

Loved how Rita was able to out-narrate Mr. Nobody - showing that she deserves to lead the Doom Patrol if Chief can’t. Also liked how Mr. Nobody and Dr. Harrison are the only two characters aware they are in a TV show.

6 Likes

LeonardoMyst

I gotta commend them for keeping that aspect of the Chief in, we saw how ruthless he was in Titans, different version but still. They had painted Doom Patrol’s version much more human until the episode with the cave girl, so I suppose we should’ve seen this coming. They really are respecting the source material.

3 Likes

CWDCTVFAN

You believe Rita should be the Doom Patrol’s leader? Not Cliff, Jane, Vic?

1 Like

The team definitely CAME together on this one…

6 Likes

@BeardGangTony

oh no…

1 Like