Doom Patrol Ep. #1 Reaction Thread: Spoiler Zone!

There’s no sneak peak yet for next week?

1 Like

ah, ok. Need to rewatch later. I am a little confused as to what was up with larry going randomly astral in the climax of the town scene, but I’ll chock it up to stress.

1 Like

ah, ok. Need to rewatch later. I am a little confused as to what was up with larry going randomly astral in the climax of the town scene, but I’ll chock it up to stress.

1 Like

1 Like

I didnt mean to duplicate post. My comp was lagging so I pressed the post button again.

1 Like

I thought it was great! Very glad they recasted the Chief, Dalton just owns the role.

2 Likes

Pilot was fantastic! I think this will be the series that defines DCU. Don’t get me wrong, I really like Titans, but DP has that mega success feel to me.

5 Likes

Oh and that donkey fart had to’ve come out of Morrsions Doom Patrol run. Can anyone whose read that run please confirm this.

1 Like

I really really liked it! I am glad I was right with my assumption that I would since I’ve been long time fans of Brendan Fraser and Timothy Dalton.

This might very well top Titans for me. Which is saying something since I’m more familiar with those characters on that show.

I think right now Cliff/Robot Man is my favorite character though I liked all of them.

I felt real bad for Rita in the diner scene.

And Mr. NoBody looked great too. I can already tell he’s gonna be a great villain.

5 Likes

Really looking forward to how Cyborg fits into things. Really excited for next week’s episode

3 Likes

Sorry to say I didn’t like it, too much nudity and language, this show is not for me.

2 Likes

Oh well. Maybe swampy or f’n Stargirl

1 Like

This is definitely not a PG show for kids we already knew that sorry if you thought this was kid friendly

2 Likes

Don’t expect swamp thing to be PG

I honestly think stargirl will be just as dark as the rest hokey pokey TV doesn’t work anymore

1 Like

I’m more interested in stargirl after reading the comic on here and now we are getting the JSA on stargirl

1 Like

Fine for me. So yay yay

2 Likes

Oh speaking of language, I still crack up when thinking about the last words spoken by a character being robotman’s “What the f*ck ?”

The way he said on Titans and here was amazing

3 Likes

There’s a stargirl coming?

1 Like

The cussing in DP didn’t feel forced like it did in Titans.

@rhymetravila.20589 Yup this summer I believe.

4 Likes