:raised_hands:t4: :dp_robotman: :heart:

2 Likes

x866 x842
x882A x878 x883

@biff_pow
x860

#doom-patrol-club #ambush-bug #birthday #daisies

2 Likes

happy cake day, Biff! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :dp_robotman: :heart:

2 Likes

thank you, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx!
thank you, @ProActress!

i was on my way here to post, for posterity in honor of Pride Month, a link to Diane Guerrero’s strongly implied confirmation that Jane is LGBT (the tweet she was replying to originally said “is jane a lesbian breathe if yes”)

(since this didn’t happen in-show, it’s not official canon, but nobody knows Jane better than Diane Guerrero!)

1 Like

agreed! And your welcome Biff :relaxed: :dp_robotman: :heart:!

2 Likes

thanks!

have you found all the hidden surprises?

2 Likes

I thought members might like to see this artist’s homemade Doom Patrol LEGO figurines

Imgur
Imgur

(I think clicking on them will take you to the artist’s gallery if you want to see their other work/more photos of these
)
@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx sorry, I missed this reply! I have now! A nice post-birthday surprise :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

they look really cool :relaxed: :dp_robotman: :heart:

2 Likes

Those are so cool! I wish such figures were available for purchase. And the recreation of that scene from Fun Size Patrol was great. They really do look like the actors, don’t they?

2 Likes

yeah, it’s amazing how the artist captured their personalities in such simple faces!

2 Likes

xmw1
#tales-of-the-unexpected #funnies
xcrime1 x923

#doom-patrol #doom-patrol-club #negative-man #DCU.forever #notethepunctuation #jenniferholliday

3 Likes

:dp_robotman: :heart:

1 Like

I just learned, and thought other club members might like to know, that some Doom Patrol characters have been produced as Heroclix miniatures, and can be bought on the secondary market for very cheap!

hc_dcwf_006 negwom

hc_dcr_058

(I wish Negative Woman had her hair)

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ll probably pick up some of those, thank you Biff! :dp_robotman: :relaxed::heart:

2 Likes

you got it, Chief! i got Crazy Jane, Negative Man, and Mr. Nobody on eBay for just 99 cents each (plus shipping).

1 Like

:astonished: ! I’m gonna order it tomorrow :relaxed:, thank you Biff :heart:

2 Likes

you’re very welcome!

1 Like

:relaxed: :dp_robotman: :heart:

2 Likes

i thought people might like to see these Funko Pops an artist called Geeky Acrylics made

they even shot a timelapse video of the making of Robotman

they make it look so easy!

edit they also made Niles, Vic, and Larry

3 Likes

Those are super cute! The person who made those did an incredible job.

2 Likes