Doom Patrol Club

With all of the cancellations so far the onus is really on Gunn and Safran now to get the ball rolling quickly on solid new content. They truly need to knock it out of the park. Peacemaker had an excellent first season and we need to see more successes like it soon.

3 Likes

:pleading_face: :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m going to miss the show, not to mention the opportunity to see Rita’s pretty face every week. :sob: I still think the writers could have done more with her character though.

3 Likes

Same :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I thought the same thing and I’m still sad about this :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Yea, they definitely have to right the ship so shows can stay in forever

3 Likes

:sob: :hugs:

3 Likes

:sob: :hugs:
#PifflePaffleForever

3 Likes

If I was at Peeping Tom’s right now I’d be karaoking this for Danny, Flex, Maura Lee, and all of the truly wonderful denizens of The Street.

I will this show so much.
:pleading_face:

3 Likes

#PifflePaflleForever :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Dearest Doom Patrol Live Action Series,

-xL&DPx

3 Likes

Since we’re dedicating songs to Doom Patrol, I thought I would dedicate this one to the prettiest superhero ever, Rita Farr:

And isn’t April Bowlby the loveliest of ladies? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

And ever and ever and ever. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

For wonderful Danny, Maura Lee, and all of the wonderful denizens. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

With the possibility of a new Superman movie coming out, I was thinking how great Diane Guerrero would be as Livewire. Anyone else agree?

4 Likes

She’d be great in the part, but I’d really like to see the original play the role in live action:

:+1:

4 Likes

Got some alpha from Twitter today via a back-and-forth I had with Unstoppable Doom Patrol writer Dennis Culver.

Unstoppable Doom Patrol #1 has a scratch-off variant cover that looks like this:

There are five different options for Jane’s reflection and you scratch off the mirror to reveal which one you got. Dennis Culver let me know that they tested these out today at the DC offices and shared a picture of one of the options - looks amazing!

5 Likes

Unstoppable Doom Patrol writer Dennis Culver will be doing an interview on YouTube today at 8pm ET/5pm PT to discuss the story we saw in Lazarus Planet: Dark Fate #1 and the upcoming series.

4 Likes

WANT.

4 Likes

I hope they asked him if that’s Gleep and Gloop grafitti down in the corner of the Jane cover!

Herculoids/Doom Patrol shared universe confirmed!(?)

4 Likes