Doom Patrol Club

Here’s a link to the information. I tried following the instructions as best I could, but I don’t know if it turned out okay.

4 Likes

seems good, but i think you just need to flip it so that this

Watch-Along: Teen Titans Go! Beast Boy’s That’s What’s Up (Season 6 Episode 2) and A Doom Patrol Thanksgiving (Season 7 Episode 25)

Just because the Doom Patrol series is taking a break doesn’t mean the fun has to stop! For this watch-along, we’ll be looking at two Doom Patrol related episodes of Teen Titans Go! First, we’ll be watching Beast Boy’s That’s What’s Up from season 6 (41 minutes), then after a five minute break, it’s on to A Doom Patrol Thanksgiving from season 7 (22 minutes).

is in the body of the WAL thread, and the link goes the other way (put a link in the calendar thread to the WAL thread, instead of a link in the WAL thread to the calendar thread)

4 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

I just had some help cleaning it up by the moderator, but it’s live now. Thanks for the advice and I hope to see you all January 19.

4 Likes

robotmanfingergun

you’re welcome!

4 Likes

credit where credit’s due

Constantine would not have the guts to pull off that hat

3 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

xdpIIIx
:face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

Sorry some of you missed the Teen Titans Go Doom Patrol watch along. Has anyone in the group seen those episodes and if so, what are your thoughts?

4 Likes

I’ve seen and loved both. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

To the Renaissance Festival everyone!

4 Likes

Why are these dudes smiling?

Maybe it’s because they just heard Brendan Fraser got an Oscar nomination!!!

4 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

Go Cliffasaurus go!

4 Likes

Woooooo! So happy for Brendan! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::heart::heart::heart::heart::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Doom Patrol being Cancelled after Season 4 pt.2

3 Likes

Saw the news today and it makes me really sad face right now :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

:eyes: :disappointed: :cry:

:roll_eyes: :expressionless: first we got at&t’d and then discoveried . . .

:doom_patrol_club:
#DCU.forever #notethepunctuation

4 Likes

Yea, definitely not happy times right now :sob::pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

:unamused: :cry:

Frankly, I’m surprised that Titans made it this far. The show was so gloomy and totally opposite of the positive energy found in abundance in the comics. But our show :doom_patrol_club: has been amazing in every single way. I’m very sad about this.

3 Likes