Doom Patrol Club

I am so stoked! I just got done watching an Instagram question and answer session with April Bowlby and Michelle Gomez. Spoiler alert: It was awesome. But you know what was even more awesome? April Bowlby answered my question! AHHHHH!!!

5 Likes

April Bowlby answered my question, she did a photo op with me, she blew me a kiss, she smiled for me…Rita NEVER does so much for anyone on the show! I’m so…so…

bugs-bunny-heart

3 Likes

4 Likes

Did Rita give herself six stars?

4 Likes

Well she was a Golden Globe nominee

3 Likes

Rita Farr…she’s high maintenance, but she’s worth it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love that Cliffasaurus and Jane have essentially the same amount of stars/demerits. :laughing: :dp_robotman: :dp_crazy_jane:

3 Likes

i’m honestly surprised that Jane and Cliff got any gold stars, but it’s probably just positive reinforcement

3 Likes

:laughing:
Yep!

3 Likes

Just watched episode six, and I have seriously mixed feelings. On the one hand, it was a great episode and a perfect mid-season finale. And who would ever think Cliff would be shilling for Hamburger Helper (mmm…Hamburger Helper!)? Orquith looked like an exciting place, but I wouldn’t want to book my next vacation there.

But, I was so worried for my poor Rita! Here she was, her longevity taken and trapped with Laura in the Ant Farm. Be careful, Rita! I’m so worried I think I’m going to… :sob:

3 Likes

Bowlby, Wade and Gomez answer DP fan questions here:

4 Likes

Oh, April! You’re wonderful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Could someone please give me advice on how to plan and post about a watch along? I asked this question awhile ago, but I can’t find my original post.

4 Likes

This is why youtube was invented!

They were reading Doom Patrol comics!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sob:

4 Likes

Do you mean to host one or just participate in one?

3 Likes

Absolutely! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hosting.I have an idea for something I’d like to try, and I don’t want to mess it up.

4 Likes

this thread has step-by-step instructions to establish events like watchalongs and get them on the community calendar

as for the thread itself, @ProActress and i have been using sort of a template that comes from when DCU hosted official watchalongs

How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: [whatever you’re watching, including season and episode numbers]
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: [date and time]

Watch-Along Rules!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the show(via streaming or DVD).
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.

if you have any more questions, i’d be happy to help if i can! good luck!

4 Likes

Excellent. Many thanks!

4 Likes

you got it!

3 Likes