Doom Patrol Club

New trailer’s up errbody! :smiley: :dp_butterfly: :doom_patrol_club:

#PifflePaffle

4 Likes

definitely love the trailer especially when seeing Brendan in a Christmas sweater-hoodie! :relaxed: :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

Same. :smiley:

3 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

x. :purple_heart: .x

:doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

xrl1B

3 Likes

thanks to @Reaganfan78, i’ve learned that tomorrow’s Trivia Tuesday will be Doom Patrol (tv show) themed!!!

4 Likes

I will be the Rita to your Larbear anytime my Excellent friend. :hugs:

3 Likes

Doom Patrol Forever! :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs:
#PifflePaffle #RabbleRabbleSquad

3 Likes

:smiley: :hugs:

Doom Patrol Forever!

#PifflePaffle #RabbleRabbleSquad

3 Likes

I have a dumb question about the TV series, but I must ask why it is that the show is on the third season and they’re still not superheroes yet? If a person watches a show based on a comic book, they expect the show to have some superhero stuff happening.

I love the show, don’t get me wrong. But throughout the run so far, much of the program has been about these characters going through all kinds of angst about the cards life has dealt them. It’s been interesting, but a little of that can go a long way. It would have been best to confine the origin to season one and then have them be superheroes from that point on. Would you watch a Flash series where he didn’t use his super speed, a Green Lantern series where the power ring wasn’t even used once, or a Hawkman series in which he didn’t fly? No, you would not.

The reason I am ranting about this is because I read a favorable review of the first half of the coming season and from the sound of things, it’ll be more of the same. If I wanted to see a bunch of adults whining, I’d watch thirtysomething! Let’s have the superhero stuff happen, dagnabbit!

2 Likes

15 minutes until Doom Patrol Trivia Tuesday!

giphy

2 Likes

@patterson65.37405 and i brought home the Trivia Tuesday trophy for Team Doom Patrol Club!

IdolizedInbornKiwi-size_restricted

and thanks again to @Reaganfan78! i wouldn’t have even known about it without his help!

4 Likes

:partying_face: :trophy: :saluting_face:

Ain’t nobody out Dooming the DOOM!

@biff_pow - :1st_place_medal:

@patterson65.37405 - :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

Well, it was really all @biff_pow I wasn’t fast enough on many of the questions.

4 Likes

you got some right, i got some right, and in the end

4 Likes

3 Likes

doom patrol is great i hope they crossover with titans once again

4 Likes

Well, if anybody had to win it, I’m glad it was a member of the club.

4 Likes

welcome, @JasonToddJr! i’d LOVE to see another Titans crossover, and see if they stick to the versions that appeared in Titans (mostly cheerful Larry) or adapt the new team.

2 Likes