Doom Patrol Club

I hope it happens! Imagine Cliff interacting with Dugan as S.T.R.I.P.E. :laughing: Plus, Doom Patrol and Beast Boy together on screen again!

3 Likes

ALL of this^^^. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I forgot to include this other clip, in which Rita shapes herself into a wall block, as usual still gorgeous! :heart:

As great as Rita is, I think this proves at heart she’s a bit of a square.

4 Likes

What up Doom Patrol !!! :smiley:
:doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

Woot-woot! #PifflePaffle :dp_butterfly: :doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

I just found out something about New York City Comic Con. I got all my badges, so I’m pretty much prepared for it. There will be a Doom Patrol panel that Sunday, and Rita Farr herself, April Bowlby, will be a part of it. The bad news: it starts late afternoon and I can’t attend because I have to catch a 4:30 flight back home.

The good news? I just found out April Bowlby will be doing photo ops Saturday and Sunday, and I have just purchased one. So I’m finally going to meet Rita.

AHHHHHHH!!! (faints)

4 Likes

Yay! Very awesome. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

As I said before, I hope she’ll be great to meet. I’ve lucked out so far in that the celebrities I’ve met at these conventions have been pretty cool. I have however read a few horror stories from others online who had had less than ideal experiences with convention guests.

By the way, do any of you have any advice for me about meeting her? I know I will probably be a little nervous.

3 Likes

Hello friends. Playing a song for you all.

Peace, Love, and Doom!
:doom_patrol_club:

2 Likes