Doom Patrol Club

at what I have to assume is Robot Man”.

Inside Window: I think they’re shooting at Robot Man!

Outside Window: Rassen Flassin’ Fricken’ Frackin’ E’ff Knuckles!!!

Inside Window: Yup, it’s Cliff.

:laughing:

3 Likes

:laughing: :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

3 Likes

xlm65Bx
:doom_patrol_club:
h e l l o t h e r e. I m u s t s a y t h a t x530 x527 DPDCUIA :00_dc_1940: :00_dc_1942: #DCU.forever #notethepunctuation #doom-patrol

3 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Okay, I can’t wait to see season four of Doom Patrol, but I just thought of one bothersome thing about the last episode of season three. Remember the scene where Rita started fighting Madame Rouge? Does anyone else think that, by the end of the episode, she was a tad too forgiving of her when she let her in as a team member?

3 Likes

Same. :+1:

Seems like Rita made this decision out of necessity. A putting her feelings aside for the good of the team kinda’ thing. Madam Rouge brings a useful power to the group, and this adds a necessary dynamic that wasn’t there before, especially now since Cliff is, like, fifty feet tall and can’t really be in the direct engagement side of things.

That’s my take anyway. :smiley:

3 Likes

Understood, but if someone had been responsible for killing someone I loved, the last thing I would do is welcome them into my family.

3 Likes

Gotcha’. Rita might also have a long game scenario in mind for Rouge as well.

3 Likes

I really want to see Rita use her powers to kick some major butt, but it seems the writers deliberately downplayed the character way too long. I thought DC was supposed to be the home of strong female characters, and too often Rita has come off as dumb or helpless. I want her to be a Wonder Woman, not a Lois Lane.

3 Likes

Agreed. :+1:

4 Likes

And while it was great to see Rita become a giant, why didn’t she do that in the first episode of season two, where they were all tiny? Couldn’t she have grown back to normal size? And why couldn’t she have helped more during the fight in the Beard Hunter episode? A stretchy, giant woman would have come back in handy.

3 Likes

x. the owner of the comic shop I frequent, gave me a cool little gift over the weekend! .x

they will join Rita Farr, Monsieur Mallah, and The Brain in the Tiny Patrol heroclix world that is slowly building on my desk. gotta appreciate cool comic book shop owners.

xdphc3x
:doom_patrol_club: :doom_patrol_club: :doom_patrol_club:
xccldpCx

3 Likes

:+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

:grinning:
I love how the shop owner included Vic as well . . . in his original The New Teen Titans look to boot! :00_cyborg:

I wonder if they’ll make an alternate Doom Patrol version? :thinking:
:dp_cyborg: :doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

IKR? :purple_heart:

I hope so. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Mark Sheppard talks about his love for the DP show here on Michael Rosenbaum’s podcast:

3 Likes

^^^ that shirt :boom: !
:partying_face:
Thanks for the link!

I’ve really enjoyed several of his episodes, especially his get together with his fellow Justice League voice actors.

3 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

Agreed. Rosenbaum’s podcast is pretty solid.

3 Likes

xmw1
#tales-of-the-unexpected #funnies
x8000shf
x6000shf

:doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes