Doom Patrol Club

Would I really go with this song to represent such a pivotal scene sequence? :thinking:

x1567

2 Likes

:astonished: :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

Did the song work?

2 Likes

Yes :relaxed:

3 Likes

:laughing: thanks.

Hope all is well. :white_heart:

3 Likes

Your welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And yep! I’m doing good! Got some more things in the mail today to make things look a little more Doom but waiting on a few more things :dp_robotman: :heart:

3 Likes

xayeeye2Bx Ooooooo!

3 Likes

yep! :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

OMG. Grant Morrison, Richard Case, and Mike Dringenberg’s run on DP is AMAZING. :eyes: :+1: :dp_butterfly:

4 Likes

did you finish it??

2 Likes

Still in the middle of the run. :smiley:

3 Likes

i love that it and the show are so independent of each other but both perfect!!!

2 Likes

Agreed. :+1: I do like that the DP series writers room honors the eclectic eccentricness of this series in their own way as well.

3 Likes

#PifflePaffle

3 Likes

nosetouch

2 Likes

i never knew Brendan Fraser is this quiet and soft spoken. all of his characters scream.

2 Likes

Yea, I always knew Brendan was quiet and soft-spoken, one of the many things i like about him :blush: :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

So, as you know I’m reading the Grant Morrison DP comics run and I have a Q: Is Alamance Hospital a front for the Bureau Of Normalcy?

3 Likes

i’m afraid i don’t remember, BUT those clouds confirm it: Garfield and Doom Patrol shared universe

index

2 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes