:doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Club Watch Along! Season 3 Episode 9 (November 4th)7PM PST/9PM CST/ 10PM EST:doom_patrol_club:

Doom Patrol season 3 poster

Welcome new and returning Watch-Alongers! The time has come! Season 3 is here! and it’s gonna get weird! Our group of misfits get into something weird? What will happen? Watch to find out! Join in and have a good time with us! :dp_robotman:

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 3, Episode 9
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday November 4th, 2021 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the show (via streaming service) and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the streaming service.
2 Likes

TWO HOURS!

3 Likes

@biff_pow

cantcallteammeeting

3 Likes

Ready to WAL!

4 Likes

cliffwave

3 Likes

Lair Bear and Rita F. :purple_heart: :star_struck:

4 Likes

1 HOUR!

3 Likes

did she just lick him?

ritano

3 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

M. Mallah and The Brain. :smiley:

:purple_heart: that we get to see them in live action.

5 Likes

How is it that we haven’t gotten the ultimate team-up of Mallah, Grodd, and Ultra Humanite yet? :thinking: Detective Chimp could be the protagonist who’s busy unraveling the mystery behind the crimes that the three are committing. There- I have just scripted a best-selling issue! :laughing:

4 Likes

ooh ooh and they keep trying to recruit Giganta but she’s like psh

3 Likes

YES. Giganta’s like “I’ve got bigger fish to fry.”, but Gleek’s all like “Count Me IN!!!”

Gleek_2

:laughing:

4 Likes

omg yes, yes please

3 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

4 Likes

x1833
. . . present. thought it was at 7 for some reason. :confounded:

4 Likes

there’s a gif for that!

imconfused