:Doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Watch-Along, Season 4 Episode 1! Everyone Welcome! (Thursday, December 8th) 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

Watch-Along Thursday Fun…Returns! And so do Doom Patrol! They’re riding a butt! Would the Justice League ride a butt? I don’t know, that’s Justice League Club’s problem! Anyway, let’s watch Doom Patrol together.

ritaepisodes

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 4, Episode 1!
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday, December 8th at 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST!

robotmanclick

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You need an HBO Max subscription to interact during the watch along of this FRESH PREMIERE EPISODE!
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.
4 Likes

:doom_patrol_club: :peach:

3 Likes

i know what that means!!!

nosetouch

3 Likes

if you drink one of these it’ll start wearing off when the wal starts because

FIVE HOURS!

*Neither Doom Patrol Club, Warner Discovery, nor DC Universe Infinite endorse drinking this and it might make your heart explode

2 Likes

3fa40434-e00b-4ad8-8872-f78055c73368_text

and as a bonus that randomly appeared when i went to get that gif,

giphy-3

2 Likes

dumpster-sad

mods plz hack this so it looks like i posted it on time thx

also plz embed a disclaimer at the top of every page on the site clarifying that this WAL is not akin to the Titanic despite my previous post thx

2 Likes

two-hours-gideon-graves

2 Likes

dr-strange-one

(hour)

and while we wait, some new art from the new Doom Patrol comic, Unstoppable Doom Patrol!

3 Likes

Rita has always been the muscle, so that’s a nice silver age nod.

3 Likes

and bruce wayne is batman, so Wayne Tower having bat ears, smart!

3 Likes

Subtlety has never been one of his strong suits. :person_facepalming:

3 Likes
3 Likes

:laughing:

30 MINUTE WARNING!

3 Likes
3 Likes

@DC89 @ProActress @patterson65.37405 !!!
:doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

I’m Erf Two all day, but I never get a chance to WAL with my Earth One fam since the fall of DCU :cry:

So I’m here no matter the dimensional reception lag.
:doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

threeminutes

Watch Everything, Skip Nothing! We go in 3!

3 Likes

The foundation for success.

3 Likes

looks like my video’s gonna start with a big ol’ recap! oh and i’m on HBO with ads so i might fall behind a little but GO ON WITHOUT MEEE

4 Likes

GOOOOl

3 Likes