:doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Club: Season 3 Episode 2 & 3 Watch-Along ! (September 24th) 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST:doom_patrol_club:

Welcome new and returning Watch-Alongers! The time has come! Season 3 is here! and it’s gonna get weird! There’s something wrong with that tea! Wanna know? Watch to find out! Join in and have a good time with us! :dp_robotman:

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 3, Episode 2 and 3
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Friday September 24th, 2021 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the show(via streaming or DVD) and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.
1 Like

I’m running late…

2 Likes

it’s ok

2 Likes

Hi, @ProActress !

2 Likes

Hi @TheCosmicMoth !

2 Likes

Alrighty then- take two: I’m here! :laughing:

(thx for the heads up for the new WAL thread @ProActress :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

3 Likes

Welcome! Your welcome @DC89 ! :relaxed:

2 Likes

It’s my favorite bat-girl… @DC89 !

2 Likes

Aww- thx @TheCosmicMoth. :hugs:

3 Likes

Ready?

2 Likes

yup, yup…

2 Likes

Ready!

3 Likes

Ok! 3,2,1…

2 Likes

Annnnnd Go! :dp_robotman:

2 Likes

I’m glad they didn’t change the visuals for the opening credits. This opener is super cool.

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

The Brain and Monsieur IRL!

3 Likes

Where’s @biff_pow and @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx ? They’re missing the Doom! :dp_robotman:

4 Likes

Malaa and Brain arguing. :laughing:

3 Likes

IKR? I miss them.

3 Likes