:doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Club: Doom Patrol Watch Along! Season 3 Episode 6 (October 14th)7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST :doom_patrol_club:

Doom Patrol season 3 poster

Welcome new and returning Watch-Alongers! The time has come! Season 3 is here! and it’s gonna get weird! Our group of misfits go into the 1900s! What will happen? Watch to find out! Join in and have a good time with us! :dp_robotman:

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 3, Episode 6
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday October 14th, 2021 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the show(via streaming or DVD) and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.
2 Likes

Hello, @ProActress! I’m here to see the effects of drunk time-traveling…

2 Likes

Hey @TheCosmicMoth !

2 Likes

How’s the week been? Dada-esque?

2 Likes

it has! been ok, just waiting on the season 3 print to arrive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It hasn’t yet?

2 Likes

nah, was told that it just got shipped about a week or two ago and just waiting for it get here so i can put it next to the season 1 and 2 prints

2 Likes

May the gods of the post smile on you…

1 Like

I’m here but i can’t get the HBO Max episode to play.

3 Likes

The HBO Max app strikes again… :frowning:

2 Likes

Yep. It’s just stuck at black screen. Just won’t play.

3 Likes

Switch devices…?

2 Likes

OK now it’s working. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

Are we streaming yet, and if so, where are we?

3 Likes

We haven’t started…

2 Likes

Gotcha’. :+1:

3 Likes

ok, we ready?

1 Like

Ready.

2 Likes

I would like everyone to know that my SO is coming over tonight with raviloli from Original Joe’s here in SF (second time for me and ravioli this week) after this WAL. At that point I will be at food coma status and useless. :laughing:

3 Likes