:doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Club: Doom Patrol Watch Along! Season 3 Episode 5 (October 7th)7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST :doom_patrol_club:

Doom Patrol season 3 poster

Welcome new and returning Watch-Alongers! The time has come! Season 3 is here! and it’s gonna get weird! Our group of misfits go up against the Brotherhood of Dada and will they win? Watch to find out! Join in and have a good time with us! :dp_robotman:

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 3, Episode 5
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday October 7th, 2021 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the show(via streaming or DVD) and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.
2 Likes

Erf 2 reception is iffy, but I’ll be here to Doom regardless. Fight the Power. :fist:t3:

3 Likes

Ready to WAL! :dp_butterfly:

3 Likes

Hi there! :grinning:

3 Likes

I am also here and ready!

3 Likes

How was Titans @DC89?

3 Likes

Hey CosmicMoth! :wave:t3:

3 Likes

Hey @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx ! :wave:

3 Likes

Ready?

3 Likes

I am.

3 Likes

Everybody hold on to your Were-Butts.

3 Likes

And…Go! :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

My Chemical Romance because Gerard Way wrote Doom Patrol for a bit…

3 Likes

It was cray. :eyes:

3 Likes

Awww… I always miss the cray ones…

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

Hi @ProActress! :smiley:

3 Likes

You gotta’ watch it. Everything’s beginning to wrap up.

3 Likes

Cliff needs an Internet crash-course…

3 Likes

Golden Rule- NEVER click pop ups.

3 Likes