[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S2 Rewatch! S2 EP2 Thursday, September 3rd @7pm PST/10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

Come join us as we relive one of the great episodes of this great second season of Doom Patrol! This tyme (See what I did there :wink: ) our favorite group of strange and wonderful heroes meet…Doctor Tyme! So bring your favorite chair, couch or whatever and also popcorn and a favorite snack as we go down memory lane! So come and join us in the fun! :robotman_dp:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 2, Episode 2

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Thursday, September 3rd, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
4 Likes

roll call reminder for people who participated in the season 1 rewatch! i’m sure i missed somebody!

@AntLeon!
@CrownCity!
@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder!
@Jay_Kay!
@JLWWSM!
@MegRojahn!
@msgtv!
@ralphsix!
@ReepDaggle?
@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx!

and everyone i will continue to spam with reminders in the Iceberg Louuuunge like WingsofAetherrrrr!

5 Likes

I think I made two episodes. because i managed to schedule a vacation day. And given this season’s rewatch showtime, I definitely cannot make it. If it’s going to be daily, like last season’s rewatch, then their might be a weekend in there that can be rather doable.

but yo; thanks for thinking about me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m sorry you won’t be able to make it :worried: but how could I NOT think about you and your absolutely iconic lime cat!

4 Likes

thanks. on the one hand, when i discovered the facebook page Cats That Look Like Hitler, it was very tempting to make a switch; and on the other hand, if something works, why change it?

4 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it

2 Likes

Aww! i’m sorry you won’t be able to make it! :frowning:

3 Likes

5 Likes

This is my clay sculpture of cliff. It’s ok but I think I did a decent job

3 Likes

It looks good! :+1: :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

Get ready cause today’s the day, everyone!

2 Likes

Ready to paaaaaaarrrrrty! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :robotman_dp:

1 Like

i don’t have pancakes but i am ready! toot toooooooot!

1 Like

That’s ok!

1 Like

:expressionless:
Are you even awake?!

2 Likes

Wow!! This looks great!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I see but will you make it through the episode…

2 Likes

i could never fall asleep on doom patrol

3 Likes

I have a box of whole wheat pancake mix. I don’t have the heart to actually make any.

3 Likes