[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch! S1 EP8 Tuesday, June 9th @7pm PST/ 10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)
Another great day to rewatch Doom Patrol! Welcome to everyone who joins in to relive this great 8th episode with us! :robotman_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp:

The show stars April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, Joivan Wade, Timothy Dalton and Alan Tudyk.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 8

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Tuesday, June 9th, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
2 Likes

By vote of the Doom Patrol Watch Along Watchers, we have voted for a “I Believe the Blue Talking Horse Head” t-shirt as our official merchandise. Available in light blue, it is available in our minds. Next we vote on action figures with catch phrases you activate by pushing down on their heads. Catch phrases provided are sample.

• Rita Farr: “The person breathing is me.” “I’m a Golden Globe nominee!”
  • Admiral Whiskers: “Motherrrrr!” “Vengeance is mine.”
  • Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man: “Not the head!” “I’m getting magnet feet.”

0 voters

2 Likes

For Admiral Whiskers, he might say those things, but we’ll just hear “squeak squeak squeak.”

4 Likes

It’s all in the feeling he gives those squeaks

4 Likes

Who’s here and ready? :smiley:

4 Likes

Me happy to be here

2 Likes

I’m here! Glad you’re all here!

2 Likes

me!

3 Likes

And it’s time to go! :smiley:

4 Likes

I nearly missed the go - I looked away, looked back and it was 10pm!

5 Likes

Struggle is real. :joy:

4 Likes

Intro never gets old

5 Likes

It doesn’t help that the clock in the living room dings at 9:59 so I almost start early, then I look away, and time skips forward :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

definitely agree

3 Likes

No it does not, I always look forward to it

3 Likes

[giggles in paramilitary]

4 Likes

Looks like the Birthday Biff has joined!

2 Likes

Is it weird to say that I thought Danny would be bigger? I guess a street doesn’t have to be big to be a street.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes