[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch! S1 EP6 Sunday, June 7th @7pm PST/ 10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)
Another great day to rewatch Doom Patrol! Welcome to everyone who joins in to relive this great 6th episode with us! :robotman_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp:

The show stars April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, Joivan Wade, Timothy Dalton and Alan Tudyk.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 6

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Sunday, June 7th, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
3 Likes

Last night Doom Patrol Watch Along Watchers voted for a Nernheim Sucks t-shirt, tonight that shirt goes against two more options

• Nernheim Sucks t-shirt
  • Nernheim Snowglobe
  • I believe the blue horse head t-shirt

0 voters

3 Likes

as a nation we have lost our ancestors’ appreciation for bric-a-brac

2 Likes

@ProActress2O have you notified the mods that you’ve started the wals? didn’t Applejack say something about promoting them?

2 Likes

I thought promoting the wals was your responsibility

4 Likes

Man I’m tired

3 Likes

They already know I’m doing them each night, so we’re good! :+1:

4 Likes

i am but one, strong, muscular, unusually competent man with good hair!

2 Likes

Let’s go! :smiley:

3 Likes

boy i barely made it

2 Likes

I want pancakes. :frowning:

3 Likes

Tired to make whole wheat pancakes this AM disaster

4 Likes

And I want sleep… alas, there are always things we want but cannot have

4 Likes

Im not going to sleep til later so… :smile:

2 Likes

I moved back in with my mom because I lost my job and today I learned our house is now officially so old the circuits can’t handle two burners on the stove. :joy:

4 Likes

Tomorrow is the start of my two days off, so I don’t plan on sleeping that soon. :smiley:

3 Likes

Man, even when depressed Rita is stylin’, how does she pull it off?

4 Likes

i never noticed it before but the credits sequence reminds of those weird mixed media covers during morrison’s run

4 Likes

Casting couch is bad

4 Likes

that look between rita and the secretary

4 Likes