[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch! S1 EP15 Tuesday, June 16th @7pm PST/ 10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)
Another great day to rewatch Doom Patrol! Welcome to everyone who joins in to relive this great 15th episode with us! And I want to say it’s been fun watching along with everyone on this first Season of Doom Patrol and can’t wait for Season 2 to drop next Thursday (June 25th)! :robotman_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp:

The show stars April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, Joivan Wade, Timothy Dalton and Alan Tudyk.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 15

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Tuesday, June 16th, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
1 Like

New flair made by the amazing and lovely @biff_pow! :robotman_dp: :heart:

2 Likes

Aw, shucks!

1 Like

it’s no problem! :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Told ya he was lovely

2 Likes

Before we begin tonight and I put up another silly poll I wanted to say something about the last two weeks. During this time, I’ve been riding the world’s worst emotional rollercoaster. But, whether my day was terrible or okay or more likely a combination, I’ve had my own Doom Manor sanctuary watching this show with a group of smart, funny, and nice people. Thanks, guys.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol Watch Along Watchers, tonight you’ve been tasked with selecting the national chain restaurant Doom Patrol tie in special. Which of these tasty dishes should we cash in on?

• Negative Man Pancakes with blueberries and a large side of bacon
  • Rita Farr whole chicken roasted in garlic and herbs with potatoes for one
  • Cliff Steele toast
  • The Chief triple chocolate cake with chocolate syrup
  • Mr. Nobody roasted donkey over rice with fried bread

0 voters

2 Likes

Yea, he is! And awww! Thank you too @msgtv :blush: :robotman_dp: :heart:

3 Likes

Almost time

3 Likes

I’m so excited!!