[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch! S1 EP13 Sunday, June 14th @7pm PST/ 10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)
Another great day to rewatch Doom Patrol! Welcome to everyone who joins in to relive this great 13th episode with us! :robotman_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp:

The show stars April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, Joivan Wade, Timothy Dalton and Alan Tudyk.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 13

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Sunday, June 14th, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
3 Likes

five hours, fifty minutes

2 Likes

In last night’s poll The Doom Patrol Watch Along Watchers Patrol Official Merchandise Task Force selected the Leggo Doom Manor Library with Cliff, Rita, Larry and Vic action building kit. Tonight, smaller Leggo sets of fun action scenes.

• Swamp set with Cliff, Rita and gator figures
  • Downtown Cloverton with Jane, Cliff and donkey figures
  • Chief’s Lab with Chief, Larry and Negative Man figures

0 voters

1 Like

one hour, twenty minutes

3 Likes

ten minutes!

3 Likes

Here, while there’s only two votes in I think putting a donkey in a Leggo (not to be confused with LEGO) ser is a big draw

3 Likes

@WingsOfAether It’s almost time :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

WAKE UP BIFF! okay

4 Likes

Hello. I will be joining you today.

6 Likes

@biff_pow, I don’t think you can afford another burned mattress!

4 Likes

It’s Flexin’ Time!

4 Likes

Good thing I worked out

3 Likes

I’m very excited!!

4 Likes

Thanks!! I almost missed it. Was helping someone figure some rewards stuff out.

3 Likes

no problem I got your back :biscuit_butter:

3 Likes

Flex Mentallo was the biggest surprise when i first watched this

5 Likes

Bigger than butts?

4 Likes

:biscuit_butter: :biscuit_butter: :biscuit_butter:

1 Like

Literally the first day that I’ve started on time

6 Likes

Those were surprisingly small butts, I cannot lie.

6 Likes