[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch! S1 EP12 Saturday, June 13th @7pm PST/ 10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)
Another great day to rewatch Doom Patrol! Welcome to everyone who joins in to relive this great 12th episode with us! :robotman_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp:

The show stars April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, Joivan Wade, Timothy Dalton and Alan Tudyk.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 12

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Saturday, June 13th, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
3 Likes

Sorry for not making it yesterday – with Denny O’Neil’s passing, doing the Demon’s Quest WAL felt more right to do. I’ll definitely try to be here tonight. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok tonight if I’m asleep, someone set my bed on fire

3 Likes

That’s one way to wake up…

3 Likes

i can make this one. especially if i tried. Will the next episode be the same time on Sunday? That fits my watch along watching perfectly. It would be a trifecta, assuming the Pride watchalong is go before Wonder Woman.

4 Likes

These have been happening every night so we can finish the season before Season 2 becomes available. Glad you can make tonight!

3 Likes

six hours, thirty-three minutes

4 Likes

The Doom Patrol Watch Along Watchers Official Merchandise Selection Task Force has moved on from action figures. Now, it’s time to select our official Doom Patrol Leggo (not to be confused with Lego) building kits. Tonight’s choices are:

• Nernheim Throne Room: Cliff, Penny, Mother Achron figures included
  • Henrich Von Fuchs Lab: Fuchs, Mr. Nobody and Chief figures included
  • Doom Manor Library: Cliff, Rita, Larry, and Fic action figures included

0 voters

2 Likes

less than ten (10) minutes!

3 Likes

No more sad episodes!

2 Likes

I seem to remember there being a few sad episodes left.

2 Likes

Grrrr

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo

2 Likes

Oh great

2 Likes

Are we starting?

4 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

Yep, we’re on the recap right now.

3 Likes

Also, Ralphsix wants you all to know that he approves of Cliff’s attitude but really doesn’t appreciate Mr. Nobody’s attitude

4 Likes

And now we’re on the intro if you’re catching up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

had to restart. Hello!

5 Likes