[Doom Patrol Club] Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch! S1 EP11 Friday, June 12th @7pm PST/ 10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)
Another great day to rewatch Doom Patrol! Welcome to everyone who joins in to relive this great 11th episode with us! :robotman_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp:

The show stars April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, Joivan Wade, Timothy Dalton and Alan Tudyk.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 11

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, June 12th, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
2 Likes

I hope I make it tonight! I can’t believe I missed Beard Hunter!

3 Likes

Hope so too @biff_pow! Missed you last night! :heart: :robotman_dp:

3 Likes

Naturally, Cliff Steele won last night’s vote for our Doom Patrol Watch Along Watchers Official Action Figure Line. Tonight is the last night for action figures before we move on to other collectibles. So, we’re pitting Doom Patroler against Doom Patroler.

• Larry Trainor: “I hate the word hero. It’s dangerous.” Sings “People Like Us.”
  • Crazy Jane: “Auf wiedersehen ■■■■.” “You all need therapy more than I do. And, I’m the crazy one.”
  • The Chief: “I was trying to protect you.” “You’re the most beautiful wolf-lady in the world.”

0 voters

3 Likes

While I think Jane’s a more interesting character, Larry/Neg Man had a much cooler look so went that way.

3 Likes

I see great minds think alike

2 Likes

Ready!

1 Like

And I maybe kinda made up a Chief quote

2 Likes

Go!

2 Likes

Ah. Bump.

3 Likes

John!