[Doom Patrol Club]Doom Patrol S1 Rewatch(Doom Patrol Panel Edition!) S1 EP4 Saturday,September 12th @5pm PST/8pm EST! Come join in the fun!

download (1)

Come join us as we relive one of the great episodes of this great first season of Doom Patrol! In this episode, Our wonderful group of misfits attempt to rescue the town from…The Degenerator! And this one is extra special cause of what as the title suggests…The Doom Patrol Panel for DC Fandome!!! So bring your favorite chair, couch or whatever and also popcorn and a favorite snack as we go down memory lane! So come and join us in the fun! :robotman_dp:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol, Season 1, Episode 4

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Saturday, September 12th, at 5p PST/7p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
5 Likes

4 Likes

i forgot this is the sex ghost episode, so i’ll just describe my surroundings while we watch it

3 Likes

Just clarifying time. Is this at 5 PST, which would be 8 EST, or 7 EST, which would be 4 PST?

And in what way is this a Panel edition? Are you watching the Panel first?

3 Likes

i think it’s set to start now, but nobody else is here yet :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We’ll keep hope alive! If nothing else, the Doom Patrol panel is still around till tomorrow :black_heart:

4 Likes

This may have to be postponed, life happens :slight_smile:

For anyone looking for other types of FanDome fun, you can come hang out with us here:

Or here in one hour:

4 Likes

yeah, life happens to me a lot when i’m supposed to be at wals :laughing:

happy anniversary, @Applejack!

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s cool. The 8 hr WAL already started their next panel and I don’t to be that far behind, so I’m going to watch the Batwoman Panel until this starts. I’ll just pause it when I have to.

4 Likes

well whatever happens tonight, i hope you join us for the next one! i’ll tag you so you get a notification about it

4 Likes

Love and Doom.

5 Likes

and patrol!

5 Likes

Thanks. No promises (I can only take over the TV so often) but I’ll try to be there.

4 Likes

So no watch along?

4 Likes

sure, no pressure! [whisper] i’m often asleep when they happen myself

4 Likes

guess not! i’ll tag you if i hear any news

5 Likes

what happened?

5 Likes

i guess schedules just didn’t align

4 Likes

i had a 1-person watch-along early on