:doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Club: Doom Patrol Comics (1987-): Issues #68-72 (July 1st- 31st) :doom_patrol_club:

The Doom Patrol discovers the secret of the Identity Addict, a super-hero with an unlimited number of costumed identities.

Welcome to the Month of July, Doomsters! We’re back after celebrating an awesome Pride Month! (Should celebrate all year past June :wink: ) And the team is taking on a dangerous and weird foe! Will they succeed? Read through to find out! :dp_robotman:

Link to start the awesome read—>Doom Patrol Comics: Issues #68-72

As Always would love your thoughts and Favorite moments down below…Let’s Discuss! :dp_robotman:

2 Likes

xrebellion5

xga1A
x1030
xdpc1

#doom-patrol #doom-patrol-club #art

3 Likes

Your welcome @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx :relaxed: :dp_robotman: :heart:

3 Likes

I haven’t read much of the Doom Patrol before. These issues were pretty wild. It was nice to see some of the elements that I knew from the show in these issues. Pretty wild having the Chief just be a head. I enjoyed these issues.

2 Likes

yayyyy

2 Likes

Awesome! :dp_robotman:

2 Likes

I’m enjoying it but boy, I think they went back to the “person/creature who speaks gibberish” well a little too often. It was interesting the first 14 times.

2 Likes

Now, onto Codpiece! I actually owned this in paper back in the day, when I was too young to, and had absolutely no idea what the heck I was reading.

2 Likes

Yes, that was an interesting costume!

2 Likes

2 of my favorite moments so far

Doom Patrol!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes