Doom Patrol Character Posters Released

We’ve just dropped the character posters for Doom Patrol, and they’re absolutely brilliant! But don’t take our word for it- follow this link and see for yourself!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/check-out-first-doom-patrol-character-posters/

7 Likes

Those are amazing! Dalton is such a boss!

4 Likes

Yeah they are, and yeah he is. Kudos to the Marketing folks on a job well done!

3 Likes

Those posters look awesome! Can’t wait till February 15! :grinning:

2 Likes

Talk about a sweet post-Valentine’s gift!

5 Likes

I think im most exciting for Crazy Jane!!

3 Likes

Has any villains been confirmed yet?

1 Like

Great job on the posters. Come on 2/15/19!

1 Like

Yessss Cyborg!! Can’t wait for this series. I love how the text style of every poster fits each character.

1 Like

@TX85 I haven’t seen any villain announcements yet, actually! All I keep hearing is that the show is going to be very “weird”. (Which I hope means heavily influenced by Grant Morrison!)

2 Likes

@TX85 – Alan Tudyk was reportedly cast as Mr. Nobody back in August: https://deadline.com/2018/08/doom-patrol-alan-tudyk-cast-mr-nobody-eric-morden-dc-universe-tv-series-1202455285/

So, yes, it looks like they’ll be using much of Grant Morrison’s run on Doom Patrol.

Crazy Jane looks good. Of course Negative Man, Elasti-Woman, and Robotman all look great still. I wish Cyborg’s headpiece didn’t jut out so much, but the rest looks good. I’m interested in the new Chief because I did enjoy the original actor, but Timothy Dalton is good too. The premiere doesn’t seem too far away now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m expecting that Cyborg’s mechanical bits will evolve/spread over time. I seem to remember him removing his liver or spleen to make room for a new processor in some story, seems like a very dP thing to do :wink:

Also expecting that the Titans and Doom Patrol will crossover again eventually and we may see Cyborg follow Gar to the Titans.

I really like Elasti-Woman’s “Ugg Boots” (or is that her having concentration issues? Uggggg…)

Really looking forward to the series!

1 Like

April Bowlby is soo gd beautiful! Love these posters. Timothy Dalton! Awesome! Hype rising

1 Like

Looks unreal, so happy Crazy Janes casted & it’s Dianne Guerrero, I love her, she’s beautiful. Plus Cyborg, words can’t express my excitement!!!

1 Like