Does this club exist and if not can we make it?

Is there already a Nightwing fan club? If so I would like to join. If not can we make one? We could read and analyze his stories, discuss his place in the large scale of the DCU, campaign for his first animated movie and series since they’re both long overdue, discuss his ships, hate “Ric” DOWN WITH AMNESIAC RIC!!! … and just be Dick Grayson fans.

I haven’t seen a Nightwing club, next month in middle of January they’ll reopen the club submission, you can start your own Nightwing club.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have thought once or twice that maybe I should’ve created the Robin Book Club instead of narrowing myself to Jason. :stuck_out_tongue:

But hey, have at it.

1 Like

Heya! We’ll be opening club submissions up again in early January, we’d love to see this concept submitted. Keep your eye on the Watchtower for announcements when club considerations re-open!

2 Likes

@AlexanderKnox not a book club, sir. A Fan Club. Instead of just reading his stories we put our hand in EVERYTHING Dick Grayson.

2 Likes

@Applejack Thank you. Anything I would have to get ready or do before hand that you could tell me or will all of that be included in the announcement? I really hope this can be a thing.

From what I’m told, when the club submission reopen in January, you sent the Mod a message about the club, and they’ll take it from there telling you how to get started. Good luck, hope you’re Nightwing club will happen. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m hoping to start a club about DC Animation and their comics.

1 Like

We need more animation!!! We need more animated shows.

1 Like