Does the Arrowverse get a Batman too?

If I Watch batwoman it Will be because Batman is in it

1 Like

“If I Watch batwoman it Will be because Batman is in it”

How sad for you that you’ll deprive yourself of a chance to get to know Kate and her friends just because Bruce isn’t involved in the show.

1 Like

I’ll watch regardless because Kate is a total badass in the comics but imo I think Batman will make an appearance eventually just like Superman did in supergirl it really doesn’t matter though anyone who watches supergirl knows you can count the number of Superman appearances in that show on your hands but the show is great anyway Kara is worthy why not Kate

1 Like

I think on the earth of Arrow, Flash, & Batwoman, Bruce is probably dead or injured too badly to be Batman, but on Supergirl’s earth he is active as Batman, because she Kara made a reference to him.

1 Like

I’m with DeSade, I like that CW and DCU makes Batman a legend instead of overusing him. They could easily abuse him but both DCU originals and CW do Batman right.

@gibbyhertz
Thanks. It’s sort of the reality. Batman is biggest property DC has, sorry Kal-El but it’s true.

Batman will suck the air out of any show you put him in, especially live action. He’s just so big a property.

Not going to happen the people at cw already said that batman and Harley Quinn was off limits to them

“Not going to happen the people at cw already said that batman and Harley Quinn was off limits to them”

Character rights access fluctuates on a case-by-case basis and characters who are off-limits can suddenly be accessible.

Why u think they making batwoman series cuz batman was off limits just like robin and batgirl

1 Like

“Why u think they making batwoman series cuz batman was off limits just like robin and batgirl”

Nope.

They’re making a Batwoman series because they wanted to.

I would rather he doesn’t show up in the Arrowverse, but I could see him eventually showing up just like Superman did.

1 Like

Like DW said, the character rights change over time. For example, Arrow had its version of the Suicide Squad. Then they were forced to abandon the concept and killed off or write out certain characters when the movie was announced. After the movie was released, Deadshot appeared as a hallucination and Captain Boomerang had a short appearance. Last season on Arrow the Suicide Squad kind of returned for a little while in the form of the Ghost Initiative.

At one time, anything even related to Batman and Superman was off limits to the CWverse. That stance has obviously changed, but I still don’t see them using Bats due to his upcoming movie. At most, we might get some mentions or a glimpse or two like how Superman was handled in season 1 of Supergirl. We also might see some supporting characters like Jim Gordon and the crossover hinted at certain villains. Maybe after the show is established and the movie is done, they might show Bruce but I don’t think we’ll see much of his alter ego.

1 Like

@DigificWriter I didn’t like batwoman any way and I’m not going to Force my self to watch something I don’t want to watch

If there was going to be a serious Batman series, the logical place is HBOMAX. Superman can work in CWVERSE land because of its saccrine nature and the Lois and possibly baby Jonathan angles.

Every CWVERSE lead character has a romantic interest. It’s part of the formula. That doesn’t work well with Batman.

I like the fact that in Batwoman you know you’re not going to get Batman popping up.

Although the Batcowl on the island on earth 2 this first episode of Arrow was pretty fun.

1 Like

yea the cowl was neat

does that mean batman was on the island

@DeSade-acolyte batman can do romantic
imageimage imageimageimage image

The bat and the cat are just a vomitorium. Talia would be a possible, but certainly not in Arrowverse continuity version of Talia.

The others are one and done.

This statement is inaccurate.

Arrow’s access to the Suicide Squad characters wasn’t revoked and they weren’t ‘forced’ to do anything; their access - which was given to them by Warner Bros. Studios as a way to gauge public interest in the Suicide Squad ahead of the film’s release and while it was still in production/post-production - simply expired.

It’s hard to know exactly when full-stop embargoes on character access rights ended, but my gut instinct is to say that it happened when Warner Bros. gave FOX carte blanche access to the Batman IP for Gotham.

Yes, but will he be good?