does DC universe need the arrowverse

Just wondering if fans think arrowverse and other DC shows need to be this DC universe

3 Likes

Yes!!! I hope to see the rest of the animated movies and series. I hope yous/they add other series to like Smallville,the flash,arrow,Supergirl,legends of tomorrow,and Gotham!

1 Like

It’s a little silly that we have shows like Birds of Prey and the 1990 Flash, and not the actually successful ones.

1 Like

I was just thinking about that the other day, the arrowverse would be the BEST decision they would make if they add them especially the animated shorts ones like vixen, Constantine, and freedom fighter.

1 Like

The only reason we don’t is because of that Netflix deal with the cw

3 Likes

They will as it when contract is over

3 Likes

It’d be nice. I have Netflix, so I’m fine with it right now. I hope they add it eventually though.

3 Likes

Yes. But Supergirl and Superman and Black Lightning need to be on the same Earth as Flash and Arrow.

1 Like

Super bummed that wasn’t included. I had never watched the Arrowverse outside of FLASH and was looking forward to starting.

1 Like

Kevin Smith said his goal is to get the entire Arrowverse on there. It’ll probably be after their contract with Netflix expires, though.

1 Like

I expect all of those as well as other content will migrate here as soon as the contracts expire on them. It just might take awhile is all.

3 Likes

I wonder when the Netflix contract with the CW expires?

2 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

Yes it does. It complete B.S. the all those shows aren’t on here.

1 Like

It’s also money from Netflix for cw it already makes less money anyway but I would be cool if it released it 1 season at a time

Of course it should be on here. Since I also subscribe to Netflix, I have access anyway, but it would give added value to DC’s service.

1 Like