Does DC own a calendar?

It’s October 26. Where is this new option to buy the whole comic library? If they were going to wait until the last minute then why didn’t they write “the entire library will be available for purchase at the end of October”

Why leave us waiting?

3 Likes

The October part has been removed

4 Likes

You can buy the entire library on Comixology right now. As for the October thing, from what I’ve read DC is re-thinking the comics approach.

4 Likes

You left out the “for thousands of dollars” part when talking about Comixology

8 Likes

Absolutely. Just like I’m pretty sure when DC said comics would be “available for purchase”, they also meant “for thousands of dollars”.

1 Like

Dude, use Comixology. You do know when it said full library will be available. That meant for purchase, right?

1 Like

Djwolfman comixology costs $ too. I use Marvel Unlimited and I’m not paying more than that for an equivalent of DC

1 Like

If you understand it’s going to cost more money, why are you worried about the rest being here by October, if you aren’t going to pay for it???

1 Like

Plus until Marvel adds TV shows and movies you are comparing apples and oranges.

2 Likes

How about a calendar of upcoming series? HARLEY and STARGIRL? The website is so glitchy, I can’t even look around to find out release dates!

1 Like

Here it is

Sadly I still look at least two or three times daily at the comics Library hoping against hope.

I assume they’ll send all of us an email when they do an upgrade and alert us
Also if it’s a slight pay increase to get certain Comics we’ll get all alert …and yet I still look like a sad little orphan on a special holiday day.

3 Likes

DJWolfman its more like comparing a fresh apple to a half eaten rotten one. Comics are the best part of these services. Marvel sees that and doesn’t waste money on adding shows that they can just put on other streaming services. DC should focus on comics instead of tv shows like titans that will lose interest over time