Does Clark Kent Own 2 Houses?

I thought Lois and clark and Jon lived in a house in smallville now there in a apartment in metropolis :00_superman1:

3 Likes

If he does own 2, good for him lol

I don’t really know what’s going on with some characters. I haven’t been reading many comics lately

2 Likes

Does his Fortress of Solitude count?

6 Likes

Calling @HubCityQuestion for help

2 Likes

Maybe they rent in Metropolis and keep the family farm.

4 Likes

They haven’t sold the farm, but there’s no confirmation whether they own or rent in Metropolis.

4 Likes

I just came in this topic to say the same thing.
Beat me to it, good sir :00_aquaman:

3 Likes

Want to TP his house with me?

4 Likes

Already there

4 Likes

I mean if Bruce is allowed to own banks and hotels and everything else then I think Clark and Lois deserve a little bit of real estate.

4 Likes

I don’t know how much the Daily Planet pays their employees, but i doubt the cost of living in Smallville and Metropolis are as much as living in San Francisco.:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

He also has a secondary income from his work as a novelist. Clark has a number of Novels under his name (Under a Yellow Sun, for instance.)I don’t know if he’s up to Stephen J. Cannell or John Grisham levels. But he has his share.

3 Likes

The real question is what is Clark’s monthly rent? :thinking:

4 Likes

Lex Luthor just bought his apartment, and he made it very low so people will love him more than Superman.

3 Likes

Lois has to make more than Clark, right? She’s an award-winning investigative journalist, novelist, and currently the managing editor of The Daily Planet. I don’t think money is an issue for Lois and Clark.

3 Likes

And sometimes Clark is also those things.

3 Likes