Does anyone want someone to talk to about comic books outside of this app?

I live in a place where comic books are not very liked to say the least, and I want someone I can text to talk about comics, share ideas and interest etc. I have a phone number, Snapchat and Instagram.

1 Like

We’re not supposed to give out personal information like that on this site. I’m sure I’ve seen this exact post before and the moderators mentioned this.

Nah sorry I’m just a regular guy I swear😂 I can’t figure out how to delete this thread my bad guys, I just wanted someone to talk to… don’t ban me

No worries. You don’t seem like a bad guy at all.

3 Likes

Join some Facebook groups

1 Like

There is a discord for members of the app though I think. I don’t really know how to direct you to that, but I know @Nathan.Payson and @Don-El are on there a lot, so if you’re interested, you should ask them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude, check out the DC Reddit sub

Hey there, @Darkseid5! While @abfgmsw and @superby1 are correct in saying that personal information is not allowed on the forums, with Community 2.0 you will have the ability to direct message other members. Please keep in mind that it will still be against the Community Guidelines to share personal information even in direct messaging.
However, with that said, I wanted to let you know that I will not be deleting this thread, at this time. As @YoYoFroYo pointed out, there are other things that fellow members have set up on there own outside of this Community that might be of interest to you. I would suggest looking through the Random & Rumors section as I believe there are posts in there. Please be fully aware that these are member run and are not affiliated with DC Universe.
Hope this helps you on your journey! <3

5 Likes