Does anyone REALLY think Batman could defeat Supes?

I mean really, Clark could fry Batman from a long distance via his heat vision, fly faster than what is visible and fly through Bats before he was ever noticed, he could freeze Bruuce’s blood, or just punch him hard. If Clark wanted to crush Batman- it would be over quickly.

1 Like

I think if its an on the spot fight , Superman wins. But with preparation Batman probably wins.

Yeah, if you look at the Justice League Doom storyline Batman knows how to take down everyone and is ready to at any moment, including Superman.

That’s exactly what gives Batman a potential advantage. Like he brilliantly said in Hush, “Deep down, Clark’s essentially a good person … and deep down, I’m not.”

2 Likes

Batman can defeat Superman because Superman can so obviously defeat Batman that no one would want to read it.

I’ll also point out that it’s mentioned several times that Batman has kryptonite, which gives him another advantage (on top of being prepared like Miss Gsptlsnz mentioned.)

2 Likes

Of course Superman can beat Batman, even kill him without a thought, but big blue boy scout won’t because that isn’t him.

Let Batman run up on Icon, Mister Majestic, or Apollo with that noise and everyone knows what would happen. He’ll be hollering for Superman to save him.

1 Like