Does anyone listen to any dc comics podcasts?

I have one I listen to called dc comics squadcast, they talk about the comics that came out for the week. I also listen to various podcasts for the dc tv cw verse shows. Like the flash podcast, supergirl radio…they have a whole dctv podcast universe. Any thing afterbuzz tv I listen to. Does anyone else have other cool dc podcasts they listen to on a daily?

1 Like

I really wish Tiffany Smith started her own podcast on here.

2 Likes

I used to listen to iFanboy around 2011 or so. Are they still around?

1 Like

Wanna give a shout out to Mild Fuzz Tv on YouTube. Weekly show called “Comics From the Multiverse”, fantastic stuff!

1 Like

I little bump here…

I listen to the DC Suicide Squadcast… covers mostly DC movies. What else is out there? for comics, movies, ect…

3 Likes

It’s not a daily podcast but I do enjoy listening to BatForceRadio. They have had great special guest appear. They recently got to interview Marv Wolfmam!

2 Likes

Marv Wolfman*

Stupid typo

Suicide Squadcast; good shows for whatever you like, movies, comics, tv shows. Highly recommend

2 Likes

For the longest time, I’ve listened and now watch the weekly vid-cast from the Superman Homepage with Steve Younis and Michael Bailey. I’m actually gonna give some of the podcasts you guys have said you listen to a go.

2 Likes