does anyone know when the batman and turtle ninjas will be uploaded to this app ?

does anyone know when the batman and turtle ninjas will be uploaded to this app ?

2 Likes

From a thread in Support and Feedback which asked a similar question

Mod Harleys Puddin said

Harleys Puddin 2d ago
There are no immediate plans to
add Batman versus TMNT to DC
Universe at this time, @ew25.
I cannot guarantee it will be on
the service but keep an eye on
Watchtower for updates of new
titles being added.

Me
Probably because not only DC production. TMNT owned by another company who wants maximum money through DVD and Paid DIgital Downloads. Being on DC Universe for free (to them) would not accomplish that goal.

Well, that’s an incredible let down. I know I got this predominately for Young Justice and Doom Patrol, but the idea that the DC direct to video released would be on this platform as well was starting to make it feel a little more worthwhile…

Then this shit happens. They’re lucky, LUCKY, they already have my money for YJ.

…I feel trapped in my life for reasons unrelated to this and I feel trapped on this platform for reasons like this. At least Doom Patrol was amazing and Swamp Thing is amazing so far.

I think it has to deal with TMNT being a Nickelodeon property. Who knows, maybe at some point a deal can be made for it.

2 Likes

If it’s any salve, Batman Hush will be available here the same day as dvd/Blu-ray release.

1 Like