Does Anyone Know if the Terrifics Will Ever Get Another Comic Series?

I just started reading the Terrifics and I love it so far but there are no other comic series about them or with them that I know of does anyone know if they’ll return or does anyone know if they’ve been in another comic book

1 Like

Check out Flash #798 on stands now! (and Flash #799 next month)

3 Likes

Aren’t only Plastic Man and Mr Terrific in it not phantom girl and Metamorpho

2 Likes

The latter two can only be seen in one panel, but they are with the rest of the group.

2 Likes

But I think the Terrifics should get more comics they are amazing as soon as Dr Dread appeared I was like “Ok Ok this is the biggest Fantastic Four knock off I’ve ever seen.”

2 Likes

I hope for more Terrfics comics as well.

And Flash #799 comes out next week not next month as I mistakenly said earlier.

2 Likes

I love how Metamorpho and Plastic Man are always getting into fights

2 Likes

I believe @LaForce was reading this semi-recently too! I started it a bit ago myself but haven’t finished yet. Heard great things thus far!

3 Likes

In my perfect comic publishing world. That series and along with these teams will be revived and get ongoings again:

1 Like

Just finished it and it is great! I definitely recommend it. I can’t wait to see if and when the Terrific’s are introduced to the DCU.

2 Likes

The Terrifics actually make a resurgence in THE FLASH #798.

Silencer, Damage, sideways, and The Terrifics were the stand outs in that group of tries. DC should put a book out that features those characters…Adventure Comics is a good title?

Don’t know if The Terrifics will ever get a new series. But we sure could use another good “Fantastic Four” book right about now. The current one is, yet again, abysmal!

3 Likes