Does Anyone Else Think Mike In Stargirl Is Extremely Annoying?

He’s the worst.

2 Likes

:laughing: I never considered this, but you have a point.

2 Likes

I kinda agree he is just a candy loving dweeb he is a bit annoying but he still seems nice.

1 Like

Y’all just jealous that you don’t have a chocolate volcano. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nah, I like him.

3 Likes

His brattiness is a huge downgrade from the comics where he steals his sisters’ underwear and sells it it on ebay

1 Like

I think there’s a reason for his acting out behavior, he’s wants the attention Pat is giving to Courtney to be given to him. It’s going to be an interesting scene and drama when the whole family blows up due to secrets.

3 Likes

He can be annoying but the actor does such a great job hes just awesome and hilarious

5 Likes

I think the actor is going for annoying, he’s a teenager. I like the character and would imagine he’s going to get some powers in the future

2 Likes

Its probably his buddy Jakeem, because the pink pen is definately the thunderbolt and Jakeem is Jakeem thunder.
250px-JakeemandThunderbolt

4 Likes

Mike would probably serve the JSA best as a mech (mecha?), not unlike Pat “S.T.R.I.P.E” Dugan. That way I can refer to him as Stripe Jr, since all the kids of the villains get the same treatment.

As it stands: Poor Wizard Jr. Brainwave Jr is about to manifest. And I am waiting for Icicle Jr to start showing signs.

2 Likes

yeah, I couldnt get into the show :confused:

1 Like

I do.

Just so we understand, lets clear some things up :Mike isn’t a real person . The actor is working with what he’s given . Not a judgement on him

The writers have done some really interesting things with the other characters, but Mike is just a collection of little brother tropes . Now that there is a second season, maybe they’ll take the time to really develop the character and make him more than the little brother.

2 Likes