Do you think we need more holiday decorations and items in the DC SHOP?

I haven’t been able to find a whole lot of DC holiday decorations. I really really wanted to make a Red Flash tree this year. Not a whole lot of Flash mech to fill a tree but I really want a DC Christmas.

Who else think it would be really cool to have more holiday stuff in the DC Store?

I totally need an ugly DC Sweater, Coffee Mug and some cool DC decorated Tree so please post some recommendations or photos if anyone has some:p

1 Like

We need more items in the shop in general, but given how recently this app was started, I’m not surprised there’s no holiday stuff. Maybe next year?

2 Likes

Calendars would be great. Maybe some made exclusively for DCU with themed categories such as:
-series/storylines
-artists
-eras
-movies/shows/games
-cover art

Exclusive ornaments would be cool too. If there’s stuff this year, that’d be crash but also understandable if not. By next year, there hopefully should be.

1 Like

Speaking of Flash Christmas stuff, there’s currently an ornament of him in his New 52 duds at Walmart. It’s in a red box, part of their Hallmark endcap.

2 Likes

Superhero stuff has ugly Christmas sweaters I saw a Batman one I want
Also amazon

2 Likes

Those bulbs are wicked a tree full of those might stay up year round in my house.

When I was a kid, the gut that lived across the street from my family left his Christmas lights on his house all year long.

steers topic back on track

2 Likes

*gut=“guy”

I’d love to have a decked out Red Christmas Tree with Yellow Lights and Flash Ornaments all over it. I seen someone do an incredible Batman one that spins around. But Flash is my favorite DC character.

I think it would be epic :slight_smile: never seen a Flash tree before.

For your enjoyment heres a cool Batman tree lol BATTREE! DUNN NUHNUNUH BATTREE

3f712995c7824c9ae137784d5be4f746--christmas-tree-themes-christmas-foods.jpg

1 Like

comicbookjerk

Respect. That is awesome to look at

1 Like