Do you think Titans is a step up from teen titans go?

While TTG isn’t my favorite thing, I do think there is definitely room for those kind of kid friendly shows.

2 Likes

Agreed. Gotta get the kiddo’s into DC afterall. I enjoy TTG myself.

2 Likes

Titans 2018 overall is a sluggish, bland, poorly-acted, cliche-ridden, and uninspired mess of a show. It tries so hard to be edgy-- it’s scowl-inducing. Very non-complimentary for DC’s intellectual property and related characters.

While Teen Titans 2003 is outdated, and TTG is a parody, they both do their job in attracting and introducing the young children demographic into the world of DC. I vouch for that with Teen Titans 2003.

I’m baffled people still seem to be turning a blind eye towards Justice League vs Teen Titans and Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. Those are the best adaptations, and most quality depictions of the Titans outside of the comic books by far.

I never understood the hate TTG got. It’s one of the more intelligent animated comedies available right now for kids. I’ve only caught a few episodes with my niece, but every episode I watched, I laughed once or twice. All you hear is people saying “TTG is stomping all over my childhood!” or “TTG sucks, bring back original Teen Titans”. Here’s the truth: TTG is NOT a bad show, y’all are just mad because it’s not the original Teen Titans.

2 Likes

Teen Titans and Teen Titans go are created by the same people. And voiced by the same actors… they still make new episodes of TTG. I think its funny and brilliant. I mean they are teenagers, why not make a show devoted to showing that side of them, when they arent the heros?.. And they have a movie… I saw it in theaters and own it. I think its worth giving a shot, if you’ve never seen it. If anything you’ll get a good laugh out of it. Thats the point :blush: