Do you like Green Arrow better on Smallville or Arrow?

As much as I like Arrow I think I like the Smallville version more. Thoughts?

I honestly have to say they are a tie but I do think the Flash is the closest show to the comic source material than Arrow and Smallville. What I’m really looking forward to is Lois and Superman.

2 Likes

Have to go with Oliver from Arrow.
It’s close but Stephen Amell I think was better.

2 Likes

Tough one, but Smallville for me

1 Like

Arrow version. It’s not even close. But I would have loved to see the Smallville Oliver Queen show up in Crisis.

3 Likes

Smallville for me. I think Stephen Amell is great, but he feels more Batman than Green Arrow.

2 Likes

Definitely Smallville. Hartley’s Oliver might’ve been initially designed as a Batman stand-in, but he evolved more Queen-esque traits as the show went on, whereas Amell’s Oliver stayed deadly serious through to his death.

4 Likes

It would have to be a tie for me too. There are some seasons of Arrow that I just loved the seriousness of Oliver Queen, and those seasons were so top notch. It showed that grit of Green Arrow that I just loved to read, and Stephen Amell did a terrific job. However, Smallville presented a much more humorous side or Queen-esque traits that I just loved in the comics and cartoons, and Justin Hartley just nailed those traits.

3 Likes

Definitely Justin Hartleys Oliver/GA. He embodied the role. SA is great but his Oliver was too dark

1 Like

Like Green Arrow on Arrow :slight_smile:

Ollie’s better on Arrow. Character more fleshed out and better fit in the universe.

1 Like

Arrow hands down!
Although I was disappointed we never got an ollie meets Ollie moment during the crisis!

1 Like

I so wanted that

1 Like

Is this another one of those trick questions? Arrow GA by light years.

Smallville version was better done, in my opinion. I’m not really a big fan of Arrow.

1 Like

Arrow version was better but Smallville version is more comic accurate

1 Like

I loved Arrow in Smallville

1 Like

smallville is better

1 Like