Do You Know Where Your Fave Is?

How about Bibbo Bibbowski? Haven’t seen him in a comic for a while.

1 Like

Good ol’ Bibbo Bibbowski last appeared in DIAL H FOR HERO #7, last September. He’s still pouring drinks and offering an ear to any poor soul who stops by the Ace o’ Clubs.

4 Likes

I loved seeing the revised version of Hawkman’s old enemy Lionmane that appeared in the New 52 Batwing comic fighting David Zavembi.

Has Lionmane appeared anywhere since then?

2 Likes

Couple corrections here — it’s right during the transition so it’s easy to forget, but Lion-Mane was actually the first major enemy of LUKE FOX’s career as Batwing, right after David Zavimbe retired.

After fighting Batwing, Lion-Mane was one of many super-villains who showed up to answer the call for the Crime Syndicate’s Secret Society in FOREVER EVIL. In FOREVER EVIL: ARGUS, Lion-Mane is one of several animal themed villains working under the dominion of Cheetah and Wonder Woman’s stolen golden lasso. This “Menagerie” is taken down by an alliance between Steve Trevor and Killer Frost.

Lion-Mane’s next appearance was in the alternate future of BATWING: FUTURES END, as one of a consortium of international arms dealers baited into a trap by Luke Fox and the future Batman, Incorporated.

While that was the most recent appearance by Lion-Mane, his heroic Earth 3 counterpart, Lion-Miss, makes a cameo appearance fighting the Earth 3 Sky Tyrant in last November’s HAWKMAN #18.

2 Likes

Thanks HCQ!

2 Likes

Giving this thread a little bumparoo. Curious to know what a DC character is currently or was most recently up to? Check in here!

2 Likes

What’s Stephanie brown Been up too?

1 Like

Stephanie’s been chilling with boyf Tim Drake in Brian Michael Bendis’s YOUNG JUSTICE. She just confronted her father again when he got up to his old business in the most recent issue, but most importantly she finally convinced Tim to change his code name back to Robin from the terrible “Drake.”

She’ll be appearing later this month by Cassandra Cain’s side to back up Batman in the Joker War for the JOKER WARZONE SPECIAL.

2 Likes

Thank god

2 Likes

What about the esteemed Dr. T. O. Morrow?

1 Like

Dr. Morrow last appeared in 2018’s DARK KNIGHTS RISING: THE WILD HUNT, aiding Detective Chimp in battling Barbatos and the Dark Knights with the invention of a reality-vibrating pipe organ comprised of Red Tornado and the Metal Men. The rest of the Science Squad from 52 was there with him.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I’ve yet to read any of the Dark Knights storyline, and that brief description just moved it to the top of my reading list.

My next cbaracterto ask about was going to be Will Magnus. Since you mentioned the Metal Men, I assume he was involved in that as well? (Edit: just saw you mentioned “the rest ofthe Science Squad”) Any appearances since then?

1 Like

Will was there too, all right! Since then, he’s been one of the central characters in Dan DiDio’s METAL MEN 12 issue series, the ex-publisher’s final story for DC Comics before moving on.

2 Likes

Well Ik where and what’s going on with Nightwing. But I would love to know what’s up with Stargirl in comics.

2 Likes

Stargirl’s been quiet for a while. She re-emerged briefly at the end of DOOMSDAY CLOCK, reunited once more with her fellow teammates in the Justice Society of America. She’ll likely play a part in whatever the future has in store for the JSA.

5 Likes

Wish they hadn’t cancelled her solo series. But I’m excited to see what future holds.

2 Likes

Morrow was a good partner of mine

2 Likes

Hmm, where is superman.

1 Like

What ever happened to Shazam? With his movie out and popular, I thought he would show up more. Also is DC still in their Rebirth timeline? Or are their other major reboots that have happened? I know Rebirth is supposed to be The New 52 and Pre-Flashpoint combined. Also wanting to know if Clayface is still out being a good guy.

1 Like

Superman’s in Metropolis. He just gave his first post-identity reveal interview to Lana Lang, who now works for the Planet’s competitor the Daily Star.

3 Likes