“Dive Back In” Glitch

Has anyone else’s dive back in still not working or has anyones started working again

This, and the comic downloads section STILL dont work for me… I feel like this is not a priority bug for them or it would’ve been fixed within the week

(Notice how this bug has been happening since Sep 20 and it still hasnt been fixed)

I have noticed it to I was told that this would remedy itself by one do the people who run this whole thing but it’s still not fixed I feel like there not worried about it myself also

I know its being worked on but kinda odd its taking this long. Even think there was an app update with this still being an issue and it wasn’t fixed

Mine is now working.

Mine is now finally fixed I got the update and it’s working again which I’m really glad now

Fixed on my end too. Just update the latest version

Thanks

Is there any way to take the books under “Dive Back In” off? So they won’t appear there anymore?

1 Like

These should disappear once you’ve fully completed the issue — going back in and flipping through the pages to the end very quickly should make it as complete.

So, I am asking again, since it has now been months and nothing has changed:
It used to be that once we read a comic on the app (I’m on an Ipad), that comic would disappear from our reading (or “Dive Back In”) list. Then, when the next issue in that series arrived, it would pop up in that same list.
But now, when I finish reading, it remains in my “Dive Back In” list, with the blue “counter” at the bottom of the image completely blank, as if you hadn’t started reading (except that in the “reading history” under the “My DC” tab it is fully blue, since you read it). Which means, my dive back in list is cluttered with books I have already read.
Is anything being done to fix this? It’s not something new being asked, it is a feature we used to have that no longer works.
-chris

7 Likes

Still having this problem too. It makes it really difficult to keep up with series I’m reading because of the clutter.

4 Likes

An upgrade on the functions would be nice. It feels more and more mediocre every time I uses it. Thanks for bringing this up.

4 Likes