“Dive Back In” Glitch

Hi, I have noticed that when I finish reading an issue of a series, that same issue will remain in the dive back in section as if it were never read; even if I continue reading the next issue in the series.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem.

5 Likes

Hey there @nightwing615 :slight_smile:

This is an issue that is currently on our radar!

2 Likes

Is something happening with Dive Back In now? It is gone from my page.

4 Likes

@RexTyler I’m sorry to hear you’re having this issue! What type of device is it happening for you on?

1 Like

iPad Pro. The top row is now Latest Releases.

1 Like

Thanks for that information, and for letting us know about this. We’re aware of the issue and are working to fix it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It had been fixed, but the row just disappeared again.

2 Likes

It is also happening on the iphone app

1 Like

@RexTyler @idle453.87595 Thanks for the heads up :+1:

1 Like

Happening again for me as well. Usually logging out and back in worked, but not this time. Reached out to support they said to reinstall tried that, didn’t work.

2 Likes

The dive back in panel is no longer on the home pane. What gives?

1 Like

Thank you for the reports @NothisisPatrick95 (welcome to the community! :partying_face:) and @steve.menendian.82853! We’re still looking into this issue; besides reinstalling, please try restarting your device, trying a different browser, and clearing your cache/history. :slight_smile:

I’m having this glitch as well. “Dive Back In” row gone from iPad & iPhone. Logging out, deleting & reinstalling, & restarting device all did nothing to bring it back. It does show up on my desktop browser though.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having this issue, @benjles (but it’s nice to have you back!). I’ve reported it to the team so they can look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happening for me too mentioned it in another thread. Seems widespread

Workaround for now is going to my dc and your comic history. Not on the home page but still

2 Likes

The comic history is incomplete though. Frustrating.

2 Likes

I really hate that „Dive Back In“ has disappeared from the iPad app with the last update, since I am currently catching up with a lot of series, and it is really difficult to do so without having this function.

When I log in to the website, it‘s there, so I guess, the app team must have made a change that led to „Dive Back In“ not appearing there anymore.

I really hope there will be an update soon - maybe it can be repaired „on the fly“ without even having to install a new version.

3 Likes

It actually disappeared a few days before the update. Supposedly they’re fixing it, but it’s been slow.

1 Like

Any update? Two weeks and no change.

2 Likes

Our team is still working hard to correct it ASAP! We’re sorry for the delay and sincerely appreciate everyone’s patience!

1 Like