Disappointed in WonderCon DC Online print distribution

I lost my orange ticket and tried to pick up the print for the panel attendees of the DC Online at Wondercon. The person at the Wondercon booth said he couldn’t do anything and I wouldn’t get a print. And then I stayed around trying to figure out what to do. While I was talking and complaining to my friends, I saw him give away prints to three people with no orange tickets. I am so upset in the attendants attitude and behavior. I don’t blame DC Online, but hopefully in the future if you had member giveaways, there will be contingency for such things and have people associated with DC Online that understands customer relations. I mean I was so irate it was hard to separate my negative feelings toward the Booth attendant and DC Online. Also I noticed that he had a full crate just sitting there with 45 minutes left in the convention.

Sorry for the rant but felt someone should know from DC Online.

2 Likes

Wow! He was rude to you too? He did that to another of my friends… he said something about needing “Mr. Peabody’s time machine” to go get their ticket from last friday…

1 Like

I understand not being able to give you a print since that is the guys job, but I am sorry you got an attitude from someone affiliated with DC Universe. Everyone that I have interacted with has been truly wonderful. Maybe the person was just running out of steam, since there was probably a lot of people that lost their tickets. Unfortunately though to keep his job, he couldn’t hand them out. That is pretty standard at any convention that requires a ticket.

2 Likes

PrincessAmethyst, I understand that and I agree that’s his job. What I don’t agree with is that he didn’t have to have an attitude towards select people, especially people that are members of DC Online and attended the panel, and deny them prints while giving them to random people that weren’t even at the panel, didn’t have tickets, or probably were not even DC Online members. All I ask for is fairness and consistency. When you and others are isolated and told no while others are not, it feels much like discrimination.

Also I know DC Online isn’t responsible since he probably didn’t even work for them. I think that they should know that people like that tarnish their brand. Without me speaking up, how would DC Online know?

2 Likes

I understand completely what you are saying and feeling. I would also try to let someone know if I had had such an experience. I would reach out to support, a more official channel, and let them know. No one deserves to be given any type of attitude by any staff member of any booth. Sorry this happened to you.

2 Likes

Please reach out to fans@dcuniverse.com - I’m sorry to hear about your negative experience and will work to rectify this ASAP.

3 Likes

You can count on Applejack. She’s the best!

3 Likes

Applejack, you are awesome! Thank you for looking out for the fans!

3 Likes

AJ’s an amazing friend.

2 Likes