Dinner with a hero

What superhero would you want to cook you food? Not many come to mind that I would think can actually cook well. But I guess even if they can’t or are mediocre what hero would you enjoy having dinner with as well?

7 Likes

I’ll take some of Green Arrow’s famous chili!

6 Likes

@Behemoth @SRTLOWE Chili with GA seconded for sure! Unless…does Alfred count? Hard to pass up a gourmet meal. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, but he might make those disgusting sandwiches.

4 Likes

Interesting question, @SRTLOWE!

It seems that Negative Man is quite the chef. I’d love to see what he could whip up for me!

9 Likes

Clark! With the stipulation that we’re dining at the Kent farm. He and the family would be so easy to have a conversation with, and home-cooked, farm-grown meals? Yum!

5 Likes

I’m thinking maybe Aquaman or Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) I feel like Aquaman could make some interesting atlantean food. With Batgirl she seems like the type that made her dad dinner after his long days at work I don’t see him cooking much.

2 Likes

Thirded! Who could pass up dinner with the Arrows? I’ll bring the cornbread! -C

5 Likes

6 Likes

The only thing I can think of is Oliver and his chili. If I could just choose someone to cook for me, known cooking skills aside…

Crazy Jane.

That dinner conversation would never get boring.

5 Likes

Negative Man is definitely the correct answer.

5 Likes

Or them yummy pancakes!!

2 Likes

I personally would go with… Batman. I think that as long as the conversation is relevant, and not trivial small-talk, Bruce wouldn’t be distant. Plus, unless you are a criminal, you have no reason to be afraid.
(Do you think Bats hates the crazy people?? Because 1 he’d be a hypocrite and 2 not all of us are evil.)

2 Likes

Hero
Flash. We can eat literally anywhere
villain
Poison ivy. So I can finally figure out what she eats!!!

5 Likes

Helena Rosa Bertinelli or Zatanna for some good old fashioned Italian home cooking. With added bonus of eye candy for desert. :it:

3 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks @Thebatman.7002. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a laugh. Felt good!!!

3 Likes

I’ll, uh, fifth Green Arrow’s chili.

4 Likes

Just to have an entertaining dinner
Hero: Wonder Woman but only during the time just after she leaves home. Watching her try all these new and strange foods would be fun.
Villain: Kite-man…hell yeah

2 Likes

Behrad from a Legends of Tomorrow. On a recent episode back in France around Marie Antoinette, he seemed pretty excited to trade crepe recipes with a French master, so it seems he has some hidden cooking skills.

I’ll be nice and not mention special brownies…

1 Like