Did DC Ever Make an Official Playlist to Dark Knights: Death Metal?

Or Apple Music or whatever. If I remember correctly they did it for the original series.

4 Likes

It wasn’t an official thing, it was just Snyder who made it. And he hasn’t this time.

1 Like

Metallica slipknot may be a little early 2000 Korn is what I think of when I see Death Metal especially when you look at this cover!

4 Likes

(In honor of T-Rex Batman)

And look up Batmetal on YouTube if you haven’t already. They did 3 videos, all hilarious.

2 Likes

Korn came to mind for me too, especially:

This:

…and this (whose title reminds me of TBWL’s Robins):

The above features animation by Todd McFarlane, BTW.

Visiting dcdeathmetal.world reveals that a soundtrack is coming soon, but no date is shown.

2 Likes

DC is getting Metal :metal:also I’m look for that new Superman animated movie I think they are calling it Man of Tomorrow!

1 Like

@jsmsiggy They are. From the looks of it, its an adaptation of American Alien.

3 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman oh thank you that looks awesome !

1 Like

Anyone see this yet

4 Likes

Yep, it’s the only major content at dcdeathmetal.world right now.

All of this is making me not want to read Death Metal.

Why? Dark Knights Metal was awesome.

Sorry. I didn’t make myself very clear. Certain kinds of metal music is a little off-putting to me. I am just not a very big metal guy.

All that aside, I did buy Death Metal #1 today and, though I haven’t finished it yet, it seems like a good read so far.

This has pretty much sold me on this series. I have not read Metal and I think all of the books are on DCU so I need to get to reading!

We should be seeing brand new songs on this site in the future.
#1 has only just been released so I expect for it to take a few months to get everything, especially since the Original Metal’s soundtrack was released slowly over a long period of time.

They recorded songs for Metal. but didn’t put them in a curated playlist or on an album which felt very confusing, cus no lie that’s why I bought the book.

I know ‘Broken Dreams, Inc.’ by Rise Against was a song from the Dark Night Death Metal but was there ever any other song released?