Dick Grayson: Robin, Nightwing, Batman, Agent of Spyral Appreciation

Let this be the hubspot for all discussion of the first boywonder !

14 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t want to start things off negative, but Ric has got to go,
hopefully the next Nightwing Annual descent

i think we are 2 weeks away from Nightwing in Titans tho

9 Likes

2 Likes

I still want an MST-style show about the original Titans watching old cartoons, entirely because of this panel.

7 Likes

I sure hope so! After so many years of talks and speculations, I’m ready for a live action Nightwing!

4 Likes

I love Dick Grayson! Grayson is one of my favorite series ever and I’m sad it didn’t last longer lol

3 Likes

Panels like this are always my favorite, Wally Garth and Dick just on the couch watching TV being buddies like they have been since they were 12

Titans rebirth started like this…

3 Likes

Oh I totally agree with you on the Ric stuff… It’s made me completely lose interest in the comics. He went from being my favorite hero (I was reading every issue) to something I couldn’t bring myself to continue following. I just hope they bring Dick back sooner rather than later.

7 Likes

Is is a “unpopular opinion” that Nightwing is cooler than Batman… or just the correct opinion?!?!

7 Likes

Such controversy with that statement, @OldManJonah ! :slight_smile:

I love Dick Grayson as much as the next clown, but Batman is my guy.

4 Likes

Dick Grayson is my spirit animal!!!

4 Likes

Correct

He will be batman one day

Big Dick Grayson Energy

8 Likes

ok… “Big Dick Grayson Energy” is my new favorite phrase.

3 Likes

i read the grayson, agent of spyral story here on the app this summer. it made me think it would be cool to see that comic as an animated movie.

4 Likes

I think it be a great live action spinoff

3 Likes

It’s past time that Nightwing get his own animated film and animated series! HE’S NOT A SIDEKICK DAMN IT and it just feels that in those mediums they still treat him like one.

6 Likes

@OldManJonah I completely agree. Batman is stale and has no personality whatsoever. Overrated. Nightwing excels in all those points, but DC refuses to let him achieve Batman’s level of skill because they’re scared of Dick surpassing him. Didio even said it. The sad part is that’s why Batman trained him. He wants successors, but sadly DC is scared to see anyone take over. Gotham doesn’t need Batman, they have the Batfam. But DC “needs” Batman.

4 Likes

I wouldnt say stale, but Nightwing is definitely the 2.0

2 Likes