Diana vs. the Machines

That’s from a story in the Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special!

Can’t wait to see anything you’d like to add to this thread, @Ultrasonic. :blush:

9 Likes

Thanks for the link :blush: I just thought of something I can add for now too.

13 Likes

:laughing: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

This is from the reading this month. She’s not even trying, and still obliterates a car. :wonderwoman:

12 Likes

Batman would be proud

5 Likes

Found another one from the reading! Looking for tanks is like playing Where’s Waldo for me now.

12 Likes

This thread has proven to be an unexpected pleasure seeing Diana just going around and wrecking all things mechanical in sight!

8 Likes

Tru Dat

7 Likes

It’s true though! I found this one on Deviant Art, and I’m not sure what it’s from or if it’s been altered, but I like it. :yellow_heart:

12 Likes

Found some stuff! :wondersquadron1: :purple_heart:

13 Likes

12 Likes

This sentence made me ridiculously happy. This is what it is to be a reader of Wonder Woman! :joy: :raised_hands:

I’m so sorry I’ve been neglecting this thread, everyone. I thought I had notifications set up! :sweat:

8 Likes

I’m always on the lookout now :rofl: I never noticed it was thing with her before, and it’s fun!

8 Likes

The top post on this thread contains what is probably my favorite gif from the first movie. Which is saying something! Everyone should watch Diana throw tanks, she’s really good at it! :rofl:

7 Likes

:laughing: World Champion Tank Thrower :trophy:

Not a tank, but I like it. :purple_heart: Plz enjoy, friends!

13 Likes

Found this on Pinterest. Diana chooses kitty over machine every time!

12 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

8 Likes

13 Likes

Like the homages to Action Comics #1, it’s a frequent homage to images like this - I can’t even remember the original.

And this makes me wonder, other than homages to Linda’s twirl to change, which I’ve seen in art, there must be artists who did tributes to some classic GA or SA images of Diana from the comics? I just don’t know what those are or remember coming across any.

8 Likes

Clark’s not a machine, silly!

3 Likes