Diamond Select Toys at SDCC 2019

From Toyark, DST’s DC display at SDCC in SD, CA :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those animated pvc figures look great. Winter 2020, though…that is a long time from now.

@moro Indeed. Have you bought any DC stuff from DST? I used to have a few of their Gotham figures and some Vinimates.

@Vroom, I have the DC Gallery Superman and the Superman 80th Anniversary Vinimate 2 pack.

Off the topic of DC stuff, those Diamond Select Last Airbender figures made me squeal.

It was a show I didn’t pick up on until well after the original Mattel figures were long gone, so these are insta-buys for this fanboy.

2 Likes

My son has already informed me that the Deathstroke one, which comes out this December, is top of his Christmas list. And I can’t exactly argue because I know exactly what will have my name on it under the tree in 2020. :wink:

3 Likes

PPB, you’re the coolest DCU mom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of diamond select, i just picked up they’re batman injustice 2 statue. Its soooooo purty.

1 Like

@LEXCORP, didn’t know they had Injustice 2 pieces…need to look into that. Still contemplating getting the recent Batman and pre-ordering the Wonder Woman to complete the Trinity. However, I’m running out of space (and money) quick and need to be super selective going forward. Otherwise I may have collected a lot more from this line.

@moro there he is, the only think i don’t like is they made his lips a bit to pink. Looks almost like lipstick.

https://s2.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/cqy7i-3vikw.jpg

2 Likes

Lexcorp, thats because he just got done kissing Catwoman! LOL

1 Like

That’s actually pretty sweet @LEXCORP. Do they make a matching Supes?

@moro im not sure im gonna check, i got it from gamestop. @aquamon im going to tell people that now lol

2 Likes

Didn’t find one for supes. But there is a Harley one.

1 Like

Oooh! I liked the DC Gallery Deluxe Lobo. Nice!